Hanly Quarries Civil Works Concrete is designed to give strengths required and beyond C80/100 with a design life achieved with minimal maintenance. Concrete forms the foundations and the structural elements to most of our civil engineering construction projects which provides us with the infrastructure to carry on with our daily life. Compliant with NRA Specifications for Road Works & I.S. EN 206:2013 – Concrete: Specification, performance, production and conformity.
Key benefits and protective characteristics:
• Complies with the NRA Specifications
• Increased resistance to Acids, De-icing salts & Sulphates
• Strong, Durable and long lasting for the various civil engineering environments
• Designed to minimal maintenance
• Mix design and technical advice available
• Available in a range of colours
• Available in a range of strengths from C08/10 to C80/100
• Mixes available in 20mm, 14mm and 10mm nominal sizes
• I.S. EN 206:2013 – Concrete: Specification, performance, production and conformity.
• NRA Specifications for Road Works Series 800 & 1700