Foundation concrete is designed concrete mix that has increased workability. The workability of a concrete mix is closely aligned to the requirements necessary to place the concrete. The workability should always be kept to the minimum necessary to place the concrete. Our Foundation mix is specifically designed to make the placing of concrete easier and faster in foundations without the need to add water on site. Therefore substantial cost savings on labour and equipment. Hanly Quarries Foundation Concrete is designed give to be and is compliant with I.S. EN 206:2013 – Concrete: Specification, performance, production and conformity.
Key benefits and protective characteristics:
• Cost effective and time saving of placing concrete.
• High slump with no loss in strength
• Made from local materials manufactured to the highest standards
• Available in a range of strengths to suit all exposures and applications
• Mix design and technical advice available
• Available in a range of colours
Summary of Uses:
• Strip Foundations
• House Raft Foundation slabs
• Wall pours
• Driveways and footpaths
• I.S. EN 206:2013 – Concrete: Specification, performance, production and conformity.
• NRA Specification for Road Works: Series 800 & 1700
• Project Specific Specifications
• Technical advice available